* Free domain in .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .com.ua, .in.ua, .net.ua, .org.ua or ukrainian regional domain zones
24/7/365 technical support
We are ready to help you by phone or email anytime including weekends or holidays. By ordering MiroHost services you can always count on our specialists' help.
Our own datacenter in Kiev
Placing equipment in our own datacenter our specialists gives us a possibility to perform any (un-)planned maintenance in shortest terms and react to customer's issues quickly.
Secure and comfortable control panel
Database management, access granting, restoring a backup etc. - all these can be made in a blink of an eye.
All the settings are intuitive and don't require any special skills.
Automatic CMS provisioning
Any hosting plan contains automatic popular CMS installation feature: Wordpress, Joomla. These intuitive CMS can be managed even by a novice webmaster.
Backup copies for the recent 15 days
Every day all hosting resources are backed up to the remote datacenter. You can restore your site from a recent backup in case of malfunctioning or unwanted site changes.
Ultra-fast SSD drives
Ultimate site load speed is achived by placing your data on high-performance SSD drives. High site load speed has a positive influence to your visitors as well as the search engines rating.
Web-mail for your domain
E-mail addresses with a domain name of your company or brand. Your mail can be accessed either by WebMail service or mail clients on your PC, tablet or phone.
Free domain name for your website*
By ordering our hosting service, you can obtain a domain name (site's name) for free. After the site registration it will be available on the domain name you have specified in the registration form.
Web hosting for your business
Hosting is a key to your website consistency. Therefore, it is a key to your business consistency. At MiroHost, the largest Ukraine-based hosting provider, we offer high-quality services customized to fit the needs of your business.
Why use our hosting services?
Non-stop flawless server performance.
MiroHost data centre is equipped with two independent first-category 1 MW power supply feeds. In case both feeds fail, three diesel generators ensure normal data operation up to 30 hours.
Access to a wide range of communication channels.
access to 2 independent Ukrainian traffic exchange points with 130 Gbps total capacity plus access to 5 traffic exchange points located outside of Ukraine with 130 Gbps total capacity.
The most efficient technical conditions for server operations.
We keep our equipment in a storage facility with a total area of over 230 m2. We use Emerson Liebert uninterruptible power supply units and Emerson precision air conditioners to protect our servers.
24/7 technical support.
At MiroHost, we provide 24/7 technical support. Our call works round the clock, including weekends and public holidays.
That’s exactly how we manage to ensure 99.9% UpTime for our clients' sites (!)
How to choose a hosting service for your business?
Virtual (shared) hosting, where multiple websites are hosted on a single server, is the most convenient option. At MiroHost, we offer three shared hosting package deals for our customers, depending on their needs.
- Mini. In this package deal, we offer 3000 MB of storage space on the SSD storage device. You can register one website and up to 100 email boxes. One FTP account and one MySQL account are included in the package deal. This budget-friendly option is a perfect solution for beginner webmasters and small businesses.
- Site. 6000 MB on the storage device, two websites, unlimited emails, 10 FTP accounts and 5 MySQL accounts – that’s just what most for smooth and reliable performance.
- Portal. If is beyond average, this solution is just what you need. You get 9000 MB, where you can host 5 websites, unlimited emails, 50 FTP accounts and 10 MySQL accounts.
Every customer gets the access to the control panel. This way, administering your website gets much easier.
In addition, we offer 8 package deals for eVPS (elastic virtual private servers) and 7 package deals for dedicated physical servers, as well as storage facilities for your servers and network equipment.
How to buy hosting on MiroHost website?
- Go to https://mirohost.net, select a service, and click Order Now.
- Now you can choose from a number of options, including packages, rental periods, whether you need a virtual domain, and other specifications.
- Next, the system will offer you to select whether you are going to use our services as a physical or legal entity or a self-employed individual. This step is required to identify your payment method.
- After that, you will need to provide your personal data for user registration.
- The final step includes checking your order details. Make sure everything is correct. Now you can proceed with your payment.
Your registration is complete!
Once we get the payment, our support service will contact you and you will get the access to the control panel.